Yes! This sounds like a deal from a company that is 100% sure of themselves and their product.
No need to put up with pushy salespeople in out of town shopping complexes, with emma you can take your time to see if their mattress suits you. What's more, if you do decide to keep it after the 200 night free no-risk trial (with free delivery too), you can sleep happily knowing all their mattresses come with a 10 year guarantee.
emma has received multiple awards
emma was the UK's most awarded sleep brand in 2020-2021. Their products combine world-class German engineering with skilled UK manufacturing and the very latest foam and spring technology to become the world's most-sold bed in box brand! The brand has been recognised for excellence by Which?, Ideal World, Good Housekeeping, and Expert Review.
If you're in the market for a new mattress but can't afford to shell out a lump sum right away, the emma mattress is a fantastic choice to explore. Which? said 'This is an excellent hybrid mattress that gives the best of both worlds'. Very strong praise there from one of the UK's most rigorous independent consumer products rating service.
The emma product range doesn't stop at mattresses only. They also sell high-quality bed frames, pillows and bedding (duvets, mattress protectors and even weighted blankets).
Products from the Emma range
- Emma Essential KING Mattress18 cm high (£237.00)
- EMMA Original King Mattress (£519.00)
- EMMA Hybrid King Mattress Spring And Memory Foam (£597.00)
- EMMA Premium Super King Mattress Spring And Memory Foam (£753.35)
- Emma Original Pillow I Memory Foam Pillow (£41.40)
- Emma Premium Microfibre Pillow (£65.40)
- Emma King Size Mattress Protector Waterproof, probiotic and Antibacterial (£76.45)
- Emma Cloud Duvet Microfiber duvet (£77.40)