Since the first Amazon fresh landed in Ealing in March 2021, the tech giant has been rapidly expanding their till-free grocery shopping experience to other locations in London. There are currently 6 sites.
All you need to shop at Amazon fresh is your smartphone and the Amazon app installed on it. Simply make your way around the store adding products to your basket and when you've finished shopping, simply walk out of the store and your Amazon account will be charged for the goods you placed in your basket.
Products you can buy in store include items from the 'by Amazon' food brand, and other familiar products from other brands and labels.
All 6 of the stores in London are open 7am to 11pm, 7 days a week and you can also pickup and return your Amazon parcels in store too.
At the moment, Amazon plans to open further stores in the Greater London region but there are no plans as yet to expand till-free shopping to other parts of the UK.
If you have been thinking about trying out this future-proof shopping experience, now is a good time to give it a go because at the moment, customers can get 25% off Marked Prices on every shop until October 5th (excludes alcohol, and infant formula).
Although welcomed by many, some people have raised privacy concerns about the amount of technology and surveillance required to make till-free shopping possible.
Campaigners say the main area of concern is the hundreds of cameras, depth-sensors and super-high-tech AI software used to track purchases.
All Amazon fresh grocery stores in London
- Amazon Fresh Ealing - 59 The Broadway, London, W5 5JN
- Amazon Fresh Wembley Park - Unit 3 Wembley Park Boulevard, London, HA9 0HP
- Amazon Fresh Canary Wharf - 4 Water Street, Wood Wharf, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5GX
- Amazon Fresh White City - Unit 1.1A, Fountain Park Way, London, W12 7NP
- Amazon Fresh Dalston - 28-31 Kingsland High Street, Dalston, London, E8 2JS
- Amazon Fresh Chalk Farm - 86 Chalk Farm Road, London, NW1 8AR